Frequently Asked Questions
What is TheSupplyPlace.com?
- Ability for business customers to shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Provides the ability for business customers to view and pay invoices and statements online
- Combined catalog of store's local inventory with the entire warehouse inventory
giving visibility to over 80k products
How do I sign-up for TheSupplyPlace.com?
- To sign up, simply click on the Sign-Up button and select your local retailer that you wish to be associated. You will then click on the button, 'Make this My Dealer'. You will then be directed to fill out your Business Information.
Once you have entered your business information, contact information, and log in information, what are the next steps?
How do I place an order?
- Once you have received an account and have selected a store, you can start the ordering process by clicking on the header, 'Catalog' to begin your search. You also have the ability to put in your item under the 'Quick Order' column on the right side of the page.
Who do I contact with questions on TheSupplyPlace.com?
For customer service, please contact our friendly and knowledgeable staff during the hours listed below:
Hours of operation: 6:00 a.m. -10:00 p.m. CST Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and Holidays. (Closed Christmas Day)
Phone number: 888-827-4223